2-1-1 Broward is dedicated to preserving your privacy and security while viewing 211-Broward.info. 2-1-1 Broward strives to retrieve the minimum amount of information necessary from its Web site visitors in order to provide a host of various services and resources. The agency does not capture personal information without visitors’ permission.
Anonymous visitor information collection
For every visitor to 211-Broward.info, there are several common pieces of information the Board collects and stores in logs. Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the addresses to which a visitor linked during a visit to 211-Broward.info are all recorded. 2-1-1 Broward cannot and does not associate any of this information with individuals, distribute this information or use it in any manner other than for statistical analysis in improving 211-Broward.info to better serve visitors.
Disclosure of information
2-1-1 Broward does not sell, rent or publish any of 211-Broward.info visitors’ personal or private information. 2-1-1 Broward does not reveal specific information about subscribers or other personally identifiable data to unaffiliated third parties for their independent use. In addition, 2-1-1 Broward endeavors to restrict employee access to any personal information except where necessary to perform required duties.
If you have any questions specifically regarding this privacy on 211-Broward.info, e-mail .
Terms of Service
Disclaimer and Copyright
The Web sites www.211-broward.info and www.211-broward.org include links to other Web pages. These include links to Web sites operated by government agencies, other states and federal agencies, nonprofit organizations and private businesses. When you link to another site, you are no longer on either thewww.211-broward.info or www.211-broward.org sites and this disclaimer is not applicable. When you link to another Web site, you are subject to the disclaimer of that site.
Neither www.211-broward.info nor www.211-broward.org, or any agency, officer, or employee of 2-1-1 Broward, warrants the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published by this system. Neither do they endorse any content, viewpoints, products or services linked from this system. They shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.
The www.211-broward.info and www.211-broward.org pages are presented as informational services. Any content should be independently verified with specific agencies when an official record of action is required. Copyright and access restrictions apply.
To ensure that we meet or exceed the requirements of the 1998 Amendment to Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, we continually review our site and modify pages to remove accessibility problems for people with disabilities.
The documents on our site are in many formats. Many are in ASCII or HTML format, accessible to people who use screen reading software and to those with other vision or mobility impairments. Generally, we use Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) to create pages and documents that are accessible to that segment of our customer base. In creating HTML documents, we follow Section 508 standards; for example, we include alternate text to describe graphics.
Currently, our website contains documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF file format. Most PDF files will be accessible to those who use assistive technology such as screen readers. Some legacy or software created PDF files may not be accessible. If you are experiencing difficulty reading any PDF files please contact the Administration Office at 954-390-0493 and we will be happy to send you an alternate version.
Report Technical Problems With This Site
If you have experienced a technical problem with this site (for example, you received an error message when trying to access a page), please report it to us by emailing us at 211-Broward.info, e-mail .
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about the problem you encountered. We’ll do our best to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions specifically regarding this privacy on 211-Broward.info, e-mail .
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, CURRENTLY LOCATED AT WWW.211-BROWARD.ORG (THE “WEBSITE”), WHICH IS OWNED BY 2-1-1 FIRST CALL FOR HELP OF BROWARD COUNTY(“FCFH”). THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW GOVERN A ITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, FCFH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FCFH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS COMPLETE OR ACCURATE, THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY CONTENT IS FREE OF DISABLING DEVICES (AS HEREINAFTER DEFINED). “Disabling Device” is defined as any software, document, message or other material which contains a computer virus, worm, trojan horse, timebomb or other device which may erase, scramble, lock or disable computer software or equipment or may prevent users from using a website or any other item of hardware or software.
3. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL FCFH BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS (BOTH PATENT AND LATENT), MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETION OF FILES, DISABLING DEVICES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, NONDELIVERY OF CONTENT, DISCLOSURE OF COMMUNICATIONS, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, EVEN IF FCFH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
4. Jurisdiction. FCFH operates and controls this Website from its offices located in the STATE OF FLORIDA in the United States. FCFH makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access this Website outside of the state of Florida through your own initiative, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
5. Privacy. FCFH may use any personal data and information submitted by you during your use of the Website for FCFH’s internal use relating to the purposes for which you submitted such data, including but not limited to processing pledges, internal traffic monitoring, usage monitoring and projections. FCFH will provide such personal data and information to third parties only as is necessary for those third parties to assist FCFH in its internal, administrative functions (such as, by way of example, provision of such data and information to employers for purposes of processing donations made by payroll deduction). FCFH will not sell such personal data and information to third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any personal information posted by you on the Website is at your own risk.
6. Status of Donations. Although FCFH is a non-profit, charitable organization, it cannot offer individual advice concerning the financial and/or taxable status of donations. You should consult your personal financial or tax advisor for such advice.
7. Third Party Content and Trademarks. The Website may contain content supplied by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other promises, representations or warranties contained in such third party content are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of FCFH. The FCFH Logo and the 211 Logo are trademarks, service marks and registered trademarks or service marks of FCFH. Other product and company names found on the Website may be the trademarks of third parties.
8. General. FCFH shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment and/or software required for access or use of this Website. FCFH may also change the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and any subsequent use of the Website by you constitutes your agreement to such changed terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to FCFH.
9. Other. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter.