Help Me Grow offers support, answers and hope; helping your children reach their full potential.
You know your child best. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the way your children: act, play, move or speak ? Call us today.
- Information on general child development and parenting topics
- Referrals to community resources, such as early intervention agencies, family therapy organizations, literacy support organizations, mentoring and tutoring programs, parenting classes and support groups, recreational opportunities, and much more!
- Developmental screening questionnaires, the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), for children ages 0-65 months (approx. 5 years) and the Pediatric Symptoms Checklist for children 5-8 years
- Parent Tip Sheets with several topics that can be used at home
- Care coordination to ensure that you are successfully connected with appropriate community resources
- Follow-Up to confirm that you have received the best service possible