Help Me Grow offers support, answers and hope; helping your children reach their full potential.
You know your child best. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the way your children: act, play, move or speak ? Call us today.
- Information on general child development and parenting topics
- Referrals to community resources, such as early intervention agencies, family therapy organizations, literacy support organizations, mentoring and tutoring programs, parenting classes and support groups, recreational opportunities, and much more!
- Developmental screening questionnaires, the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), for children ages 0-65 months (approx. 5 years) and the Pediatric Symptoms Checklist for children 5-8 years – you can use this “developmental passport” to track your child’s progress throughout time Developmental Screening Passport
- Parent Tip Sheets with several topics that can be used at home
- Care coordination to ensure that you are successfully connected with appropriate community resources
- Follow-Up to confirm that you have received the best service possible
Take the Ages & Stages Questionnaire (ASQ) Online For Free!
If you are the parent/guardian of a child who is between the ages of 1 month and 5 1/2 years old you can click on the links below to complete a free developmental screening (the ASQ & ASQ-SE). Our Help Me Grow care coordinators will follow up with you on your child’s results. If you have any concern with regards to your child’s behavior/health we strongly recommend you to complete this screening. However, even if you currently do not have a specific concern, screening is recommended for all children to ensure that they are developing happy and healthy!
The ASQ: SE- 2 screens your child’s social-emotional development.
PLEASE make sure to complete BOTH screenings for the most accurate picture of your child’s current development.
Complete the Pediatric Symptoms Checklist at Home!
If you are the parent/guardian of a child who is between the ages of 5 1/2 and 8 years old you can click on the link below to open a pdf document of the Pediatric Symptoms Checklist (the PSC) to complete at home. Once you have completed the checklist, simply call 2-1-1 and ask for Help Me Grow. Our Help Me Grow care coordinators will review your responses over the phone, calculate your results and provide resources and direction based on those results. If you have any concern with regards to your child’s behavior/health we strongly recommend you complete the screening. However, even if you currently do not have a specific concern, screening is recommended for all children to ensure that they are developing happy and healthy!
The PSC was created by physicians on staff at Massachusetts General Hospital. The PSC is a one-page questionnaire listing a broad range of children’s emotional and behavioral problems that reflects parents’ impressions of their child’s psychosocial functioning.